- We offer a full 10 day return privilege.
- Due to fluctuations in the market, prices are subject to change.
- Grading is subjective and based on years of experience. You should rely on your examination of coins purchased and not on any grade as represented by Michael Aron Rare Coins.
- Every item is guaranteed to be genuine. This is a limited warranty that the item sold is not counterfeit, and that its date or mintmark has not been altered. Any other warranty is expressly disclaimed. Michael Aron Rare Coins offers no representation or warranty that a coin has or has not been cleaned; that any toning is natural or artificial; or that any coiné will meet the standards or grade of any third party grading service. A statement concerning this is a matter of opinion only.
- Payment must be in U.S. funds. We accept check, money order, MasterCard and Visa.
- Purchaser hereby agrees that any dispute arising shall be litigated exclusively in the courts of the State of California, and not elsewhere, regardless of any party's current or future residence or domicile within six months of the final sale date. Purchaser further agrees that venue shall be in the Superior Court for Orange County, in the State of California.
- No claim may be filed by a customer in connection with a particular coin more than six months after that coin was purchased by the customer regardless of when the customer became aware of the claim.
- California residents must include 7.75% sales tax on orders under $1,000.
- The "Terms and Conditions" contained here are for web site purchases.
Terms and Conditions for the live auction in Van Nuys, CA are
separate and can be found in the catalog.